top of page

Elkhart County residents can now get recycling picked up at your home for a fee. You can contact a trash hauler to find out more information. Explore the Recycling tab to learn more about items that can be recycled.


ALL ELKHART COUNTY RESIDENTIAL RECYCLING SITES HAVE BEEN CLOSED. There are 2 independent sites available to local residents:
Tri-Power Recycling - Located at: 1240 Anderson St, Elkhart
Tri-Power is Gated - Hours M-F 6 am- 5 pm Sat 8 am - 5 pm
Goshen Waste Water - Located at: 802 N Indiana Ave, Goshen


bottom of page